2009-05-06

S.I.N.S

here are some pictures i took during my trip to the scrapers car & bike show in belgium.
rode 800 miles all together had no major problems with my bike. i stopped counting but i guess 25 stops for gas. i love my wassel tank!! some rain on the way back but who cares. my feet were freezing so i wrapped them in 5 plastic bags each. people looked at me like i was from mars ;-)
met the jokers from sweden cool dudes and great bikes. 4 panheads and 1 flathead!!!! those guys know what they're doing believe me! see you at the jokers show in june...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hey STAG PARTY!!! thats my old bike...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, I met you outside the show, you had just got the bike from the importers and rode it there, nice one.
    Griff

    ReplyDelete